My pride and joy

My pride and joy
Me and the kid when we brought him home in December 2008

Welcome to KellyBear Chronicles!!!

Hello World! I am just your average stay at home mom during the week, restaurant manager during the weekend all rolled up into one! Being both brings some interesting challenges to the day, so I figured I would start writing them down, and see what kind of great stories come out of it!!! Anyone out there that has been a wife, mother, daughter, sister, cousin, Aunt...or restaurant manager, may empathize, sympathize, think this is wonderful, or just plain crazy...but never the less..it should be entertaining!!!

Welcome!!!

Friday, June 4, 2010

Karma's a bitch

Gotta love this whole Johan Van der Sloot thing. The idiot killed this nice girl from the U.S. but somehow (daddy) made it so his precious ass didn't go to jail. Then Daddy died...and 5 years to the date that Natalie Holloway was killed, Johan goes and does it again! I give Johan the theme song "Oops I did it again"...is this guy really THIS STUPID??? My opinion...oh yeah. Look at OJ dumbass!!! He got away with a DOUBLE MURDER...so he is a higher caliber than you. They had the DNA, the motive and everything...but, they found him not guilty. With Johan, they just couldn't pull the evidence together(or I should say, daddy had lots of money). But then...years later...OJ gets convicted on a lesser crime, for what, about the same amount of time? Johan, you pretty little ass is going down, and someone in that Peruvian jail is going to LOVE you!!! Daddy can't help you this time!!!

Yup...Karma is a bitch :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment